NOTICE Date – 25.06.2019
Revision of Rules and Regulation of online application for B.Ed. Admission (2019-21) of WBUTTEPA (ERSTWHILE DAVID HARE TRAINING COLLEGE). Following amendments have been made in earlier admission notification dated 06.06.2019 for B.Ed. admission of WBUTTEPA (ERSTWHILE DAVID HARE TRAINING COLLEGE), which are as follows:
1) Willing candidates belonging to OBC-A and OBC-B category, who have earlier applied as Unreserved (General) category, are given an option to update their data for reservation category afresh in appropriate column of revised application format to get the benefit of reservation for OBC-A and OBC-B category, as applicable.
2) In addition to the reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD (minimum disability 40%), OBC-A and OBCB category seats will be reserved as per Govt. of West Bengal rules and the same reservation (i.e. for OBC-A, OBC-B category) are applicable for fresh applicants as well as for the candidates who have already applied for Unreserved (General) category.
3) The above amendments are only applicable for WBUTTEPA (ERSTWHILE DAVID HARE TRAINING
4) So far admission to Self-finance B.Ed. Colleges (affiliated under WBUTTEPA) are concerned, the
earlier schedule for B.Ed. Admission published on 06.06.2019 will remain unaltered.
5) For any alteration or addition to this will be notified in due course.
No. 165/BPE/D.El.Ed./2019 Date: 21/06/2019
In continuation of our earlier notification no. 109/BPE/D.EL.ED./2019, dated – 28/05/2019, this is to notify
for all concerned that the External Evaluation of “Pre-Internship Process Based Teaching Learning
Skill Enhancement Programme” of D. El. Ed. Part – I students for the session – 2017-2019 will be held
between 08/07/2019 and 31/07/2019. The appointment letters for the selected evaluators, along with the General Guidelines, Mark Rolls, Specimen Attendance Sheets for the examinees, Remuneration Bill-formats, will be sent through the
E-Mails of the appointed examiners between 02/07/2019 and 05/07/2019. The names and contact-numbers of the appointed examiners will also be available in the log-in of the concerned venue-institute in between 02/07/2019 and 05/07/2019.
The general guidelines for smooth conduct of the above noted external practical examination along with the specimen format of attendance sheet of the students will also be available in the log-in of the concerned venue-institute between 02/07/2019 and 05/07/2019. The Heads of the venue institutes are requested to fill up the prescribed attendance sheet to be made
available in their log-in, in the ascending order of the registration-numbers of the students and present the
same before the evaluator at the time of external evaluation for signatures of the examinees and other
officers / evaluators etc. as instructed. If any discrepancy is detected in the supplied documents and data, please feel free to contact with us over the Help Line – 89020 81201 / 98834 80660 / 033-2337 1302.
(Dr. R C Bagchi)